When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For My Last Post Tonight

jonthebhoy

I've always liked "gaggle", so jtb, send us the Ashes :p

Starts in 7 days you know!

Offshore

I know Alan and I'm actually going to be looking at the odds for an Aussie whitewash.

If I can get 16-1 or better I'm going to have a couple of quid on that. I don't fancy England's chances one little bit. Too many walking wounded and lack of real leadership.

JTB

John,

The most wounded must be Trescothick..... "stress".... Gee he only had 1 dig here and had to go home again. Really feel sorry for him, have seen a little of this with some close friends recently... it's not pretty.

Yeh I agree, with you... have a look at the odds for it being all over by Christmas... or the New Year... the odds may be better.

Even Mother Nature... in this drought stricken country... is working against the Poms, we've had three days of torrential rain.. just a week out, now we will have a week of sun, should make the track... "lively"

And tonite they announced the final 13 for Oz, ... 5 quicks in the mix.

They've even take Warneys' mobile off him .. to get his mind on the job at hand (cricket that is)

Have just re read this missive... bet the Yanks are scratching their collective heads , as to this "english " language :D

What a game.

Offshore

Well what about "caught in slips", " sticky wicket"... oh I could go on but " lost middle stump, round his legs with a googly" will probably get then Googling :p

Offshore.

BTW Like my new avvy? Hope you all know what it is, and it ain't Santas sleigh. Although it could be apt, with christmas coming around!