When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I would kill someone if this happen to me!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Holy fcuk, that's actually damn good, :D The prank might not have gone so well though if someone gave her a good boot into the head!

Im telling you C, i would kicked her in the face!

Im telling you C, i would kicked her in the face!

Oh come on Zeleni....whats wrong with having a little fun. No need to kick her In the face.....thats not very nice. But you could ask her for a [censored]....for the Inconvenience of having to wash the [censored] stains out your shorts. :D

Mike

• Like 1

-----------------

People have an instinct to react to certain situations. Fight or flight! My body is hardwired to fight in situations like this and I react fast and brutal on pure adrenaline fueled reflex. Some people have already found out this the hard way by trying to scare me *LOL*

If they put a "fight" reflex person in there she would be toast.

PS: I have already punched a hole through the wall in my bedroom because of a nightmare long ago. I remember punching some monster straight in the face. That hurt!

Edited by ASCIWhite

-----------------

People have an instinct to react to certain situations. Fight or flight! My body is hardwired to fight in situations like this and I react fast and brutal on pure adrenaline fueled reflex. Some people have already found out this the hard way by trying to scare me *LOL*

If they put a "fight" reflex person in there she would be toast.

PS: I have already punched a hole through the wall in my bedroom because of a nightmare long ago. I remember punching some monster straight in the face. That hurt!

The video was not funny. The dream you had ASCI, brings to mind this nightmare I just had of a pack of wild dingos circling then attacking my dogs. I lept upon them punching, but then the dingos started chewing on me and I woke up screaming. Wow...Very vivid. My dogs jumped on me woke me up and it really made me wonder.I have never given any thought to dingos, warthogs, concubine sheep, etc.