When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone else see Toro's $148 Xmas Special - Ebel 1911 BTR's and Discovery's w/ a7750

jamesfl

Was checking out Toro's website last night and notice he had a bunch of Ebel's listed for only $148.
I emailed him to see what the deal was and he said this was his Xmas Special and they would only be available at this price until Dec. 31st.

For those not familiar with these models they are great reps that look awesome and are quite substantial. This a great price for a watch with a a7750 movement from a great Trust Dealer. At this price I am tempted to pick up a Panda even though, I already have the 1911 BTR yellow on leather.

Here is the link for those interested:
http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=81_90

• Like 1

IMPORTANT REMINDER - When you get your Ebel be sure to tighten all the screws, especially the bezel screws. I've had them go missing in the past and getting replacements in the future might be very difficult. Toro told me that the manufacturer will be discontinuing this model once this run is gone.

hi guys, received my disco today from Toro. I will be posting a review soon but i need some help as this is my first rep and I do not want to mess it up. the watch seems alright, but i cant pull the crown at all.... is there anyone facing the same issue or do you guys have any tips? the crown moves but it looks like it is getting unscrewed when i do, so i stopped it there. thanks B Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It has a screw down crown. Turn counterclockwise to unscrew it. 1st position is to wind it. Pull the cown out slightly to second position to set the day and date, then pull the crown out to the finally position to set the time. When done push the crown back in and screw it back down. Do not set the day and date when the time on the watch is between 10:00 and 2:00. I usually advance the time to 6:00 to set the day and date, then set the time. There are some threads about the A7750. I would recommend you read about them as there are some do's and don'ts that you need to be aware of to avoid screwing up the movement. Now post some Pics!!

It has a screw down crown. Turn counterclockwise to unscrew it. 1st position is to wind it. Pull the cown out slightly to second position to set the day and date, then pull the crown out to the finally position to set the time. When done push the crown back in and screw it back down. Do not set the day and date when the time on the watch is between 10:00 and 2:00. I usually advance the time to 6:00 to set the day and date, then set the time. There are some threads about the A7750. I would recommend you read about them as there are some do's and don'ts that you need to be aware of to avoid screwing up the movement. Now post some Pics!!
thanks man.. you can find the pics on my feedback http://www.rwgforum.net/index.php?/topic/153796-Ebel-Disco...-great-experience Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD