When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Is The Most Comfortable Watch I Own.

Goochenbrau

After having my first rep Panerai for a month, Ive realized this is the most comfortable watch Ive ever worn. The PAM just feels right on my wrist, even better than gen rolex. Is it just me, or do these Panerai just fit really well? ya know, like they are perfect for your wrist? It makes me want to save up for a gen PAM.

By the way, I have the PAM 217. At $8,000-$10,000 for the gen, I think Ill consider a different model if I get a gen :D

The gen bracelet is very comfortable... It is different than the aftermarket bracelets as it tapers from 24 to 22mm... The rep bracelet is 24mm straight, no taper.

The rep bracelet is also usually all stainless steel and very heavy, where the gen is half stainless and half titanium, cutting down on the weight considerably and much more comfortable.

Ive never worn a Panerai with a metal Strap. I dont think it looks that great, the metal strap kinda loses the sig. look of Panerai, in my opinion.

I agree.. don't like as well bracelet on Panerais

For me this is one of the most 'comfortable' combos:

153257-14326.jpg

My PAM 196 with Toscana leather strap has the best wearing feel of all my watches. My 127 on a leather strap is second. I have my PAM GMT on a SS bracelet and I wear it when I want to look dressed up. I like the feel of the Breitling Chrono Avenger in Ti also.

So much to choose from so little time.

Usil

Edited by Usil