When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusted Seller

Guest shawnb

I am wondering what the process is to become a trusted seller here? Can someone from the staff team contact me about this please or if I missed a post about this already (after my searching and reading) please let me know. Thanks!

Interesting, I searched his name on Repgeek and RWI, didn't come up with a match. What's going on. :g:

Were you on these other forums under a different name? it's going to be imperative that you make sure that folks over here get the facts, and some background if you expect the admins here to clear you for sales.

shawnb, learn some fucking manners before becoming a "trusted" seller here!

You are new, and it was natural that doubts are expressed about you. Yes I gave you the benefit of doubt and even defended you when others called you a scammer. I regret that, you bitch.

I emailed you, and you got impatient and accused me of "moaning on the forums". Couldn't you express more patience, when you expect me and others like me to purchase something from you for the first time? 

I definitely WOULD NOT buy from you, and I would definitely recommend those who would listen, to do the same. Such ill-bred manners, and a fuse shorter than an oompa-loompa child does not get you far when it comes to selling things.

So take your 100 units of MH V2 and shove them so far up your ass, that your throat looks cream, blue and brown when your mouth opens. 

shawnb, learn some [censored] manners before becoming a "trusted" seller here!

You are new, and it was natural that doubts are expressed about you. Yes I gave you the benefit of doubt and even defended you when others called you a scammer. I regret that, you [censored].

I emailed you, and you got impatient and accused me of "moaning on the forums". Couldn't you express more patience, when you expect me and others like me to purchase something from you for the first time? 

I definitely WOULD NOT buy from you, and I would definitely recommend those who would listen, to do the same. Such ill-bred manners, and a fuse shorter than an oompa-loompa child does not get you far when it comes to selling things.

So take your 100 units of MH V2 and shove them so far up your ass, that your throat looks cream, blue and brown when your mouth opens. 

Wow Mr. A I haven't seen you so angry before... speechless at this point, looks like he picked the wrong fight... :starwars: 

Wow Mr. A I haven't seen you so angry before... speechless at this point, looks like he picked the wrong fight... :starwars: 

Mr J, I am not yet angry, merely pissed at his approach. When I am really angry I will start calling him names which I would regret.

Right now, no regrets yet. :D 

shawnb , now now I guess you better find another place to sell those APs though some of the folks here where willing to bite due to scarcity they have measured you and found you wanting. You can not deal here (100 watches ) without being a Trusted Dealer end of story, why the powers that be did not put a stop to this from the onset is beyond me. If you are legit and you may very well be go through the process to get TD status then sell if not no sales here to be had.

shawnb, learn some [censored] manners before becoming a "trusted" seller here!   You are new, and it was natural that doubts are expressed about you. Yes I gave you the benefit of doubt and even defended you when others called you a scammer. I regret that, you [censored]. I emailed you, and you got impatient and accused me of "moaning on the forums". Couldn't you express more patience, when you expect me and others like me to purchase something from you for the first time?    I definitely WOULD NOT buy from you, and I would definitely recommend those who would listen, to do the same. Such ill-bred manners, and a fuse shorter than an oompa-loompa child does not get you far when it comes to selling things.   So take your 100 units of MH V2 and shove them so far up your ass, that your throat looks cream, blue and brown when your mouth opens. 
Very well said!!!

He has obviously no respect for RWG house rules nor does he bother to address the concerns we posted.

Blatantly peddling his wares like some leftover snake oil at the county fair.

I can only hope that whoever bought the watches will receive them (if even one was ever sold) and even if he turns out to be an authentic seller, he should use the profits generated to attend a basic social manners workshop.