When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ti Seawolf

700club

She quoted me $200 shipped on the Titanium Seawolf yesterday. Titanium not Stainless. They are in stock, check again.

Thank You

very nice ... I just sent kning an email. If it's ti, w/2824, I have to have this one. I was just looking at a gen SS Superocean, which is similar, last week @ 1,900 - too much $$$ for me.

153085-14368.jpg

153085-14369.jpg

RE: my email to King

King said: "waiting 2-3days..factory will give me cofirm:)"

I'll let you know as soon as I can order it....looks like a nice watch...john h.

:o ...so it is back on the market....well, i've e-mailed all the dealers before getting it from a forum member...all of them said that is out of production (only one factory was making a rep of it - correct me if i am wrong!)...maybe they found a box in their warehouse full of them... :lol: ...I am glad for you guys...hope to see pics of it!...

:o ...so it is back on the market....well, i've e-mailed all the dealers before getting it from a forum member...all of them said that is out of production (only one factory was making a rep of it - correct me if i am wrong!)...maybe they found a box in their warehouse full of them... :lol: ...I am glad for you guys...hope to see pics of it!...

I don't think it is back.... I had emailed King a couple days ago too and basically got the same response....

"could you like waiting more than 3days?because factory said help me find maybe have 2-3case in stock.this item stop so long time.so waiting.:)"

the breitling seawolf ti when was in production the cost was higher than 200$...so i suppose if (I say IF) King can source a couple of them (doubt)...they would cost at least 300$...so guys...don't hold your breath...just as r11co said...

wait your chance in the "watches" section...be the fastest when one will be posted for sale...and you'll have your seawolf ti...just like we have it!....

or there is always a chance to PM members that have one and offer them some good $$$ for the one they have...and maybe they'll sell it to you...(do not try that with me, cause mine will go in the grave together with me one day) :lol:

I agree with r11co and Dadog, I highly doubt that King can source any of these. I know she is trying except I honestly feel we know more about this watch than she does! B)

I think eventually these watches will become available in the "for sale" section. Every watch eventually will turn up available sooner or later.

I hope you are lucky and are there first!

Good Luck! :)

-MM