When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This Forum Rescued Me!

chango

• 4 weeks later...

Chango, you mentioned that you have purchased from TT, PC, and BK... do you recommend any over the other? I have talked to Joshua and Andrew via email and I have read on the forum that they get their watches from the same place. So I am guessing the product will be the same. Just curious what you purchased and if the reps were what you were expecting.

I am currently looking at the Breitling Bentley or a Rolex DateJust II

This would be my first rep and I really want to get a good product.

Thanks in advance. Do you have any pics of your new reps??

MD2020, I see that you are in IL. Do you know of any places here in the US to purchase good reps? Just curious if there are any options here locally to purchase. I am nervous of purchasing my first rep from a website. I have read a TON of posts from people buying online from the recommended websites, just want to check all my options.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome,this is the place to be when it comes to reps.

wiseguy:  Omega PO 42 from Pefect Clones Joshua.  PAM177 from Trustytime Andrew.  And a Rolex Sub C from BK.  I like BK because he slightly modded his watches especially with water resistance.  I liked his service and communication as well.  I also like BK because he ships from US so if there's a problem it's no real big deal to ship it back to him.  TT and PC seem similar regarding service.  I haven't had a bad experience with any of them. 

post-51065-0-81194300-1362203180_thumb.j

post-51065-0-21372300-1362203218_thumb.j

post-51065-0-36555800-1362203306_thumb.j

One thing about TT and PC that's a little funky is the way the transaction must go through an outside website.  Kind of a leap of faith but like MD2020 said, hundreds of transactions without problem.  I never even met the guy, but I sent a $447.00 money order to BK on nothing but the recommendations of forum members.