When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Ingenieur

Guest Sql_pl

Yes, it is a genuine IWC strap and buckle.

I wanted to get one for quite some time but when I visited my IWC AD they quoted me around $650 (!!) for the strap and buckle combo.

Decided it was too much.

But the other day I was brwsing TZ sales corner and found an ad with an Ingenieur for sale - as a bonus there was a new Kevlar strap added.

I emailed the seller and asked if he would like to part with the strap and buckle alone and we made a deal.

Got it pretty cheap so I am more than happy!

Cheers!

Yes, it is a genuine IWC strap and buckle.

I wanted to get one for quite some time but when I visited my IWC AD they quoted me around $650 (!!) for the strap and buckle combo.

Decided it was too much.

But the other day I was brwsing TZ sales corner and found an ad with an Ingenieur for sale - as a bonus there was a new Kevlar strap added.

I emailed the seller and asked if he would like to part with the strap and buckle alone and we made a deal.

Got it pretty cheap so I am more than happy!

Cheers!

Now this kinda depressed me a bit. Hope I can source a good deal for one as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm planning to produce a datewheel for this IWC with correct font.

If anyone could supply to me some good pics of the real one, I would appreciate it.

I have a couple of pics, but I can only see 1-2-6 numbers.

I made a research, but I didn't find this font anywhere and so, I'm designing it by myself.

To nake it accurate I need some more references.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

--

Lello.

Aaaaargh,

Maciek you're killing me!!!!! What a nice combo :wub: I received my Inge one week ago and that strap could be my next purchase.

Hi Frank, yesterday I received my strap and it's superb (and no worry about the bracelet). The buckle is the same like portuguese so my AD sent and brushed SS buckle instead the TI (the standard with amg strap).

Spanish prices are 190eur for the strap and 65 for the bucke, expensive but worth the money.

quick shot with my treo:

post-266-1165087532_thumb.jpg

post-266-1165087548_thumb.jpg

Hi Frank, yesterday I received my strap and it's superb (and no worry about the bracelet). The buckle is the same like portuguese so my AD sent and brushed SS buckle instead the TI (the standard with amg strap).

Spanish prices are 190eur for the strap and 65 for the bucke, expensive but worth the money.

quick shot with my treo:

Same prices in the states. Hktan said he could make me one for around $100. Would still need a buckle.

I love the bracelet anyways. When it breaks I'll get the strap and buckle.

Same prices in the states. Hktan said he could make me one for around $100. Would still need a buckle.

I love the bracelet anyways. When it breaks I'll get the strap and buckle.

Good price but the OEM strap has steel end links inside the strap to fit and continue the curvature of the case. Buckle could be order to our dealers b/c is the same like the portuguese...