When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just finished aging this Blancpain FF

Big Dazza

Hey guys just finished aging this Blancpain Fifty Fathoms for someone and thought I'd share :) Such an improvement over the stock dial (pity its too dark to take some good photos). Think I'll be off to buy myself one now, really fallen in love with the FF.

DSC_0458a_zps4e09ffba.jpg

• Like 1

I only sanded the bezel insert slightly to give it a less shiny look, those bezel inserts are glued in solid. Im asking for a spare insert when I buy mine to relume it. Saying that the insert on the watch I was modding wasnt quite as yellow as that photo I found

Back in 2007, there a was a guy named Enzo Progetatto who was selling a few BP and Tournek -Rayville Dials over here on RWG. He made a few dials, mostly as a source of dials for himself. He sold ofv the spares. Never heard from him againi, so I doubt that source is available. i contacted him with the idea odf converting my MK II Stingray to a T-R, somehow that project got sidetracked and I never did it.

i really like this watch though, great work, of course the vintage BP dial is much nicer than the sterile dial