When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Submariner Snowflake

Ueno

I am thinking $2000. It is a 79090 case. what you guys think? 

T are you looking to sell this piece ? If so do the upgrade on your membership like everyone else   ;)  you'll soon find out what it's worth then mate! 

sgtguk, on 02 May 2013 - 05:07 AM, said:

T are you looking to sell this piece ? If so do the upgrade on your membership like everyone else ;) you'll soon find out what it's worth then mate!

I agree, rather than fishing for prices, upgrade and put it up for sale. Personally, I believe that you are going to be rather unpleasantly surprised at 2K, but as I said above,I've been wrong about prices and sales interest before, so maybe yours will be and exception. Unfortunately, the two most important elements of a "Super franken" are missing in your watch, that's the dial and hands. I would pay more for a similar watch with a good aftermarket case and gen hands and dial rather than a gen case and aftermarket dial, hands. Just my personal opinion of course.

Did a little research, first off, the case you have should have Mercedes hands, not snowflake, so even though they are aftermarket, they are wrong. Second, I did a tad of market research, and this is what i came up with:

Tudor 79090 head only WUS in December sold for 1500.00 USD

Tudor 79090 complete w/Tudor 93150 bracelet, Box and papers as well as a very recent service 2450.00 USD asking price.

the Black Dial 9411 Snowflakes are more expensive, averaging around 2.4-3k for nice examples freshly serviced with a Tudor bracelet and some with Box and papers.

Did a little research, first off, the case you have should have Mercedes hands, not snowflake, so even though they are aftermarket, they are wrong. Second, I did a tad of market research, and this is what i came up with:

Tudor 79090 head only WUS in December sold for 1500.00 USD

Tudor 79090 complete w/Tudor 93150 bracelet, Box and papers as well as a very recent service 2450.00 USD asking price.

the Black Dial 9411 Snowflakes are more expensive, averaging around 2.4-3k for nice examples freshly serviced with a Tudor bracelet and some with Box and papers.

Yeah. Think he's smoking the Heisenberg Blue.

I sold a 79090 with box, papers and bracelet a few months ago for $2600 on eBay. No takers on the forums at $2400.

He has a 79090 with aftermarket dial and hands. Someone would pay more to return it to a 79090 then it would cost to just buy a complete 79090 at that price.

On side note, every time someone mentions a value for his particular watch is assisting him in skirting needing to be a paying member.