When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The empty suit in the White House shows again how much he cares

loupeso

Ok we have had the gun control debates so lets not go there again.

Ken

PS, although he might be considered a slip I am pretty sure Obama would have meant 20 innocent children.

I think the more important issue here is that Senate just voted down back ground checks for gun buyers that 90% of Americans support.

It is a real digging attempt to try and turn some blame on the President.

No it was not edited it actually states..."and the murder of 20 innocent schoolchildren and their teachers"

Ken

This might be the 5th time he screwed up at a live conference but when you want to push gun control and make a point with Sandy Hook make sure you know how many people died . It's not 20 innocent people at Sandy hook that died  :doh:

Get a life!

"I think the more important issue here is that Senate just voted down back ground checks for gun buyers that 90% of Americans support."

A lot of other things in that bill that is why it failed Ken, a one line bill "Background checks on all gun purchases" period would pass in heart beat. I am all for it.

Oh and by the way both House and Senate passed in about 20 seconds (Senate)  a bill to resend the bill that stated they had to disclose all stock investments in 30 days as they have insider info on bills that effect stocks such as Gov contracts, policy, etc. They can sure get it done when it lines their pockets.

Wake up people both sides have their interests at heart not the countries, two sides of the same coin.