When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New baby!

nikki6

Hi chaps,

Thought I'd share this with you guys!

After this. http://m.local.stv.tv/edinburgh/news/200982-blind-man-in-wheelchair-robbed-and-assaulted-in-his-edinburgh-home/

Happened to me last year and my gen Skyland was taken I finally got the insurance money sorted and went to find a nice 2nd hand Skyland, thinking with the cash I'll be getting I could get something else nice too. But not to be, I was given a company card for Signet Group, not the greatest jewellers ever, but they sell some nice watches, so bugger it says I and go looking for what they have!

I spent a while trawling their website, was very close to buying the blue dial SOH, but then I discovered a watch I've drooled over since it came out!! So I order one, they say each piece is hand made and it will be a six week turn around, this ended up being a 9 week turn around, but to those who wait and all that!

I haven't been very well the last couple of weeks, so haven't done anything and can't go anywhere. So Geoff, my pop, said he's go pick it up and he brought it round. This was prolly the coolest unveiling ever, well would have been way better if I could see right enough!

So, on to the unveiling!!

post-18919-136646702275.jpg

post-18919-13664670372.jpg

post-18919-136646705157.jpg

post-18919-136646706451.jpg

post-18919-136646707801.jpg

post-18919-136646709399.jpg

post-18919-136646711168.jpg

post-18919-136646712686.jpg

post-18919-136646714133.jpg

post-18919-136646715335.jpg

post-18919-136646717081.jpg

post-18919-136646719059.jpg

That's a very cool watch box and the matching carbon and Ti cuff links were a nice touch! Hope you like!!

Sixx. :bones:

• Like 1

Ok, I confess when I first saw the RW I was like "oh, another boring watch". But I must say I am totally impressed with that watch! Total fan of the 3, 6, 9 tricompass, love the PVD case and total sucker for carbon. Love the watch, wear it well!

Love the watch and the unveiling of the case :) The stage lights and the cufflinks are cool!

Horrible reading about what happened to you, there really are some scum about and I don't think less of anyone for really hating scum like that.

Respect for the blind bike speed challenge, keep me updated about that, sounds fun.

Very sorry to hear what happened to you, it just shows there are some real low life scum out there.

On a happier note that watch really rocks, not a big fan of RW but it just shows there's always one diamond in the pack.

Cool idea including cuff links too.

Ken

Thanks for the nice compliments gents! It is a stunner from memory!

Re, the attack, there are scum all over the place now. Unfortunately the world we live in today!

Lol, Z you defo trumped me on the baby front dude, huge congrats to you and mrs Z!!

Sixx. :bones: