When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TapaTalk

L8terz

Normally I'm always behind my pc, but when I'm not at home of the office I'm using the mobile version on my iPhone, works fine to me. But I heard good things about TapaTalk, don't know for sure to buy the app :g:

I constantly navigate between three watch forums (yes, I have an addiction) and it would take forever to do that with a browser.

Only 3?

It's definitely very convenient to quickly browse through several forums in a matter of moments.

The best thing about it is catching all the sales threads, especially for a hot and sought after item like the Gaytona, before most people even find out.

Mike, it's a pretty neat app, I have it on my Iphone and my Ipad. I have been using the free version, but starting this morning on my Iphone, and tonight on my Ipad, I kept getting and error message that would not let me send PM's. I bit the bullet and upgraded to the 3.99 Tapatalk2 and it works fine. Probably what's happening is they are decreasing the bandwidth on the old free servers and adding to the paid subscription servers bandwidth, or they may well be abandoning the free Apps and concentrating on the ones they get paid for.

Whats a tapatalk? LOL Really I know not.......................................... gather it is an app so you guys can feed your watch addiction from your phone!

Ya Mike, it's kinda like a forum hub app. The main page lists the forums you're connected to and with a quick tap and a swipe you can navigate to any section of any of the forums in milliseconds.

I can now post an inappropriate thread on each of RWG, RWI and RG in seconds!

You also get immediate notifications of new content in threads you participated in and you can also subscribe to sections (like rep watch sales) and get notified when someone adds something.

Fun fun, but bad for my wallet!

I really like tapatalk, makes reading forums on my mobile a lot easier!

Btw, at the moment there is a public beta of tapatalk v4 FOR FREE in Play Store available - downloaded this morning and really like the new look. Perfect time for everybody to try out tapatalk... ;)

Just got Version 2. Love it. It seems quite a bit different from the original considering I've only owned it for about 35 minutes. Looks like my GF will really be on me now to get off my phone and pay attention to her. Just kidding :)

Just got version 2 as well.

It rocks! Nice interface, its even quicker to switch between groups, hasn't crashed at all so far (which was my major gripe with TapaTalk HD).

Well worth it.

It still. Has the annoying problem in that when people post links to other threads, sometimes (although not often) it detects its a link to the forum you're reading and it works properly, but most of the time it opens a web browser which complains you're not logged in and refuses to show the thread.