When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paging any Moderator

fraggle42

A new user "horologicalconsultant" has just posted this in the shoutbox:-

"Authentication Paperwork For All Brands Of Watch, Complete With Genuine Insurance Appraisal Certificate, Discreet Service. In Box Me To Find Out More! Turn Your £200 Rolex Into A £7000 Rolex In 15 Minutes!"

I know the forum does not approve of trying to pass off reps as gens and ripping people off, so I assume a good kicking is in order?

just found this in omega forum http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/158504-boxtags-warranty-card-question/

last post is from this very guy offering the same...he claims to value watches for insurance purpouses etc, and claims a massive knowledge of makes and models...yet on a thread about the ceramic planet ocean he stated that omegas have never had display casebacks...ummmm...some expert, something smells abit whiffy with this guy...

Yes MD I saw it a while ago, not a thing I could do about it. :fool: (also looked into his other posts yea he bought Gens on E-Bay got great deals!) A mod was on how this was missed is beyond me, I ain't chasing you guys around police first then go post. :bangin: In between look around. :cc_detective:  Not naming names :shutup:  but first job is overseeing the forum then go about personal biz or give the job to someone willing to do it! :pimp: Aggressive policeing................................ gets the job done. :frusty:

PS just to be clear Andy was not around. :notworthy:

I saw this guys shoutbox post and then in the auction and scam sites, he has this big pontifical post touting all of his "Services" which to me smell scam, like fish on the dock for three days!! Why would he even be posting over here unless he was trying to sell his "authentication " services. I bet you Paypal the payment, he gets your serial # by email and 45 seconds later you get a notice that your watch "passed" the authentication criteria and a certificate will be mailed to you. This guy has probably never seen the inside of a movement. Warn Him, watch him, and if he does anything wrong, give him the heave ho!!