When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Absolutely incredible

Nanuq

A friend sent this YouTube yesterday and I'm still speechless. She is 16 and he is 17. Absolutely incredible.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7knUFWY2P44

First saw this last year.  Quite impressive, and good on them for sticking together even though the judges wanted him to go it alone.  No idea what they are up to a year on though.

My God, that kid can sing. What a gift. What was I doing at that age?

Enrico Caruso, Luciano Pavarotti, Andrea Bocelli ... and now Jonathan. Good LORD has he got a set of pipes.

Yeah, I bought their album. Best $10 I've spent in a long time. :notworthy:

Yes I saw this a while back too and was blown away.

It is for this very reason that I love these talent programs as they tend to find these gems that may never get another way to display their talent.

Good on them for sticking together, yes she (a fine singer herself) may get a bit of a ride on his rise to fame but she deserves it for helping him out of his shell.

Unfortunately I can understand Simon's initial rudeness, we only get the cliff notes of these programs, the judges must sit through hundreds trying their luck at least 90% wont be good enough and of those maybe 5% would be funny bad, the rest just make for a long day.

Ken