When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tc v4 clasp pic request

Erict719

All I can say is wow.... I saw a post or two talking about a v4 but had not see a picture until now.  I just asked TC if these would be included in the new batch of builds.  Will follow-up when I get a response from him.

Looking forward to hearing the answer to this, as I am awaiting delivery of my TC sub LV too, which I have been told will be ready end of this month.

Yep...that's the new V4 clasp....crisp well printed coronet on the clasp...!!!

This is great to know, but now I am wondering if my TC sub will come with the same.  I emailed Thomas to ask.  All I know as of right now is my build should be ready end of this month.

Just heard back from Thomas, and he said..

Micky, 

Yes, I am working really hard on making all the members' builds. It's crazy. I will try to get the unit ready for shipment to UK by end of this month. Once it arrives UK, my colleague will forward it to you in Finland via Royal Mail. 

The V4 clasp in the picture was a sample. It is still in the development stage. But I'm quite confident I will provide V4 clasp to you and the other members who placed the order in the same period of time.

TC 

So that clasp in pic is not a v4 then? but that looks way way better then v3 and v2.. so it's a improved v3 I guess

That clasp IS the V4 prototype....there is just a very limited supply of them that TC has on hand....but if all goes well this will replace the V2 he has on hand now and the V3 which he can't get anymore.....