When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just give it to me straight!

:nono:  This is not EVER a good question, simple as that. There are too many variables in which there is too much ambiguity, to give a definitive answer to this much maligned question. Each version of each watch is usually very similar, in many cases the watches come from the same supplier. However different dealer’s do on occasion get different versions of the same watches, and NO ONE can say which is BEST. There are different flaws in each and the best is a personal point of view. Something that you find unbearable as a fault might mean NOTHING to another member, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don’t ask who has the best anything. It is usually responded to with, frivolity and sarcasm, so just read as much as you possibly can about each version and draw your own conclusions.(stolen from something you should have read already)

The "Search" button is your friend... If that's too much try google and you'll be directed to various rep forums with tons of threads discussing this.

I'll never understand why people are afraid to search... Heck I'm new to this hobby and I've managed to do just fine doing some detective work.

Who makes the best most accurate Sub on the market to date? Easy question that has been asked a million times. But one has to be a clear winner. Let me know and I will buy :)

I'd say the Virginia Class in the U.S. Navy. Do you have $2 billion?  :snorkel:  :captain:  :boat:

Don't take it too personally, that's (your question) is sort of taboo around here. I'll get you started (IMO); search TC and bk. Can't go wrong. Don't let the comments scare you off, like I said, just a thing around these parts. Have fun with your quest.

sf

TC. 

However it may be difficult to get one from him as you are new. He has a strict selling policy apparently, because he's had issues with buyers. I'm hoping he'll sell me one, but I'm kinda new too, and haven't heard back from him. I wish he'd get back to me. :(

Edited by k0hr

TC. 

However it may be difficult to get one from him as you are new. He has a strict selling policy apparently, because he's had issues with buyers. I'm hoping he'll sell me one, but I'm kinda new too, and haven't heard back from him. I wish he'd get back to me. :(

That's true. He is strict when it comes to new members. With good reason. Do a search and you'll read horror stories of idiots going crazy on the TDs. Give him time to reply. He is a busy man. He will reply to your email. :-)

That's true. He is strict when it comes to new members. With good reason. Do a search and you'll read horror stories of idiots going crazy on the TDs. Give him time to reply. He is a busy man. He will reply to your email. :-)

He was replying to me, then stopped. I very much hope I hear back from him tonight, or tomorrow.

I only had a feedback at the time, and was wanting a watch. Now I have the amount of feedbacks he requests, and from recognized, respected members. 

Hopefully he'll get back to me. 

He was replying to me, then stopped. I very much hope I hear back from him tonight, or tomorrow.

I only had a feedback at the time, and was wanting a watch. Now I have the amount of feedbacks he requests, and from recognized, respected members. 

Hopefully he'll get back to me. 

yup same here...  i actually had a friendwho lived in cali deposite the cash in his account.  No citi banks where I live.  And thats with my "3" feedback.  Oh well, its his business his rules.  I was annoyed at first but understand.  and... mine is now on the build list!

• 4 weeks later...