When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SD PreV dial interest

steph_dexter

Awesome, Rolli. Why don't you do a run of your dials on that top equipment and show what it will look like? I'd buy at least 2 dials off you, and I am sure half the pips on the list would do the same, in addition to this current project. The more the merrier I say! Go for it.

+1

Let us see rolli how ur top equipment result ;)

I'm sure I'll buy from u...

sent from my cheap android tools

looks amazing

you will get a PM

rolli

It does look good indeed...wish it were preV or preA dials though, as otherwise finding it hard to justify that sort of investment in just one part of the build.

Anyways- back to OP: any updates on 202a status? Timeline? HQ photos?

when you use a top profi with all profi machines and also you have a personal engineer who makes the profi work for you,

and also a profi graphic designer from one of the best publisher company with a lot of technical experiences

and so i learned the absolute profi work. you see it in the result. that opens a new range of dial possibilties.

rolli

when you use a top profi with all profi machines and also you have a personal engineer who makes the profi work for you,

and also a profi graphic designer from one of the best publisher company with a lot of technical experiences

and so i learned the absolute profi work. you see it in the result. that opens a new range of dial possibilties.

rolli

I thought this thread was supposed to be about SD's PreV dial project... WTF?

FYI, if and when there is a new FGD dial it will merit its own thread with all the details - aesthetics, availability, pricing, etc. SD's project is what is actually available and is a huge leap forward from anything available to date for Pre-V projects. Kudos to SD for following through and a number of us eagerly await the final product. :)  

• Like 1

FYI, if and when there is a new FGD dial it will merit its own thread with all the details - aesthetics, availability, pricing, etc. SD's project is what is actually available and is a huge leap forward from anything available to date for Pre-V projects. Kudos to SD for following through and a number of us eagerly await the final product. :)

Absolutely. I'm just glad to be able to enjoy SD's work and looking forward to receiving my dials as well. :)

Sent from my SHV-E250S using Tapatalk 2

I was lucky enough to procure SD's prototype hand made 201/A dial and upon returning home from a trip to Disneyland, I found said dial waiting for me. Needless to say, I very eagerly performed some last minute surgery on my watch...

These are just quick snaps... Love the shape of the index/markers!

10053857723_345df88f26_c.jpg

10053857693_278a6db48c_c.jpg

How dare you sir! These are clearly pics of a gen dial!!!;)

One thing is clear, those with doubts can calm down and the people who backed out can come back begging for a second chance. SD proved himself to be a master artist! Beautiful work SD!

By the way UBI what CG is that on your 201a? It's one of the finest examples I've seen. That lever tip is solid!

Edited by Grimlocktime