When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first rep!

carliv

Ordered this Pam 213I from trusty and I'm amazed at the quality! Had to give it a little whack to get it going but working great now. I've got some mid range gen tags and a brera I love, but this rep blows them away! So happy and Andy was great, flawless operation. I'm ready for that breitling sea wolf now, lol. post-55743-0-37922400-1374540836_thumb.j

:welcomeani:  Great choice for your first rep and I like your second as well! I recently got a SeaWolf and love it.

As Wiseguy and StormTrooper have said, this is a very addictive hobby and no sooner have you purchased one than you see another one, or two that you want next. That's one of the things I love about this hobby. The collections evolve and grow.

• Like 1

Just ordered my grey seawolf! Waiting on qc pics. My wife's going to kill me. Lol

Good man! Yeah, our wives are after our blood but then they have their endless shoe and bag purchases to justify.

• Like 1