When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Fantasy Football

devilseam

Thought this would be a laugh for the current football season, I hope there is some footy fans on here! Im sure there will be!

I have created a League through The Telegraph. You can register your team here - http://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/?utm_source=tcuk&utm_medium=hpto&utm_campaign=tffrecruit

Just select your side and follow the instructions, once you have decided on a team you need to join the RWG league, the details are as follows:

LEAGUE NAME:    RWG

PIN:   8044590

Please use your RWG username as the team name.

As an incentive and prize, I will make the winner a custom Ammo Strap, in whatever style/size they require. Second place will receive an English Cow Hide strap in whatever style/size they require.

I will also do a manager of the month prize in the start of the new year.

There is no charge for entry and no charge to create your team, however I think it would be nice if a small donation to RWG was made, nothing much maybe £2 each.

There is still just over a week before the first game so plenty of time for everyone to create a team and join. Once the season starts the league will be locked.

This thread will be used for me as the league chaiman to update everyone as to the league standings.

So come on guys get building those championship winning sides!!!

• Like 1

I'd be on this with ya mate but atm it's mad at my place :bangin: cracking idea though !

No worries sgt, no much interest at the moment, need a few more to make this worthwhile fellas.