When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver FC - pics

Samurai

will there be further versions upcoming?

surely, TDs would have known that the non carbon models have been upgraded to 4.1.

why isnt the inner bezel updated on this carbon model then?

doesnt that [censored] you off and here we are, rushing to get the first available piece only to see that the eyesore zero glaring back at us...

will there be further versions upcoming?

surely, TDs would have known that the non carbon models have been upgraded to 4.1.

why isnt the inner bezel updated on this carbon model then?

doesnt that [censored] you off and here we are, rushing to get the first available piece only to see that the eyesore zero glaring back at us...

It is. But each factory is different. (This is not from the Noob who had Diver 4.1)

No offence, but you have only been on this forum for a short period and it does reflect your ignorance, so Please do your research. (There is no perfect rep)

Enjoy browsing.

Very impressive looking, wear it well. I would want one, although I'm not drawn to the yellow and although I have not had a chance to read the specs yet, obviously it isn't waterproof. Anyone else find it weird have a diving watch that can't go in the water? Am I crazy?

Send it over to one of our Trusted Modders and get it waterproofed :D