When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty Time

sooty1978

Ordered my third watch from Andrew a few weeks ago and the package has been stuck at customs now for 2 weeks. Emailed him yesterday asking what i could do and without even asking he sent me more QC pics for me to confirm a replacement package. Unbelievable service from him and i would recommend him to anybody!

must be my bad luck then. ordered my first watch from him and after payment no stainless steel bracelets available so sent with leather and promised to forward a steel one when in stock. got hit with customs charges and still no stainless steel bracelet... just hoping he comes through with the agreement.

Just wanted to comment on my experience with Andrew and Trusty Time.  This was my 1st replica purchased online and was very skeptical that a replica could be a quality product.  I ordered the OMEGA 0247 and paid $328 USD for this replica.  I narrowed down my search to 2 vendors, TT and another company and decided to go with TT based on their reputation in these forums.  The customer service by Andrew was top notch and he was extremely prompt in answering any questions I had.  Order process was smooth all the way and the product I received matched the QC photos sent via email.  I was extremely happy with what I received and can only hope I get at least 4-5 years of good use out of this replica, thats all I really wanted anyways.  

If you want a quality replica, go with Trusty Time and you won't be disappointed.  This is a very professional company and you can tell with the correspondence they provide from start to finish.  Andrew is the only person I will deal with in the future if I ever need a replica piece!!

Whatever one can say on his behalf is not enough. I had te chance to experience his commitment to customer satisfaction when a watch he sent me using DHL went directly to Customs. I had explicitely asked in my order NOT TO SHIP VIA DHL OR FEDEX  because of 99.9 % Customs risk . Unfortunately - despite my request - someone did the opposite and the watch was seized. I wrote an email to Andrew, which he immediately aswered saying he'd do his best to sort out the situation. After about 10 days emailing back and forth, he sent me a new watch. 

Yes, you can absolutely trust this man. Something I couldn't say about quite a few so called "ADs."

So I've decided to take the plunge again and ordered another watch on Thursday! Got the QC pics on Saturday and sent Sunday. Only thing is the shipping on Sunday was changed from EMS to DHL but no tracking info can be located, probably a good thing as I'll only be checking every 5 minutes lol!! Communication so far has been spot on. Bit better than my first purchase so impressed, will post up a pic of the Super Avenger when it arrives

So I've decided to take the plunge again and ordered another watch on Thursday! Got the QC pics on Saturday and sent Sunday. Only thing is the shipping on Sunday was changed from EMS to DHL but no tracking info can be located, probably a good thing as I'll only be checking every 5 minutes lol!! Communication so far has been spot on. Bit better than my first purchase so impressed, will post up a pic of the Super Avenger when it arrives

My 372 was sent via DHL by Trusty just last week. It was dispatched on the Monday and I'd received it by Friday. The tracking info however didn't become active until Wednesday afternoon (I received a text from DHL to let me know the package was on it's way and they gave me a link to track it).

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that this time all goes by without a hitch.

My 372 was sent via DHL by Trusty just last week. It was dispatched on the Monday and I'd received it by Friday. The tracking info however didn't become active until Wednesday afternoon (I received a text from DHL to let me know the package was on it's way and they gave me a link to track it).

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that this time all goes by without a hitch.

Ahhh that makes sense then regarding DHL, I literally checked the tracking info every hour on my first watch lol but feel a bit more at ease about it this time around! wow hoping I get my watch this week as well if DHL operate that quick.

Thanks pal and I'll let you know how it goes.

I'd love to receive my purchase in five days but Customs is quite strict in this country when it comes to processing packages that are shipped paying premium shipping. They asume that if you are willing to pay more than $ 50 for a 200 gams envelope, the content must worth a lot more, so they go for import duty  (10%) and VAT (20%) collection, which results in thorough inspections, which is a very bad thing when you are importing a rep.

I envy both in a very positive way

Cheers !

Yay!!! Received my watch today via DHL!! Ordered last Thursday and received it today! Awesome service from Trusty, certainly makes up for my first purchase. Think I might buy my third tonight lol

That's great news! Congratulations!  :clap2:  :clap2:

You've got to show us some pictures as well.

Yep, you've got the watch-collecting sickness now!

Welcome to the club!  :1a:

Finally got round to adding the pics, just some quick shots so nothing impressive sorry. The watch is amazing, the Super Avenger has so much wrist presence and my wrists are just over 8 inches so doesn't look out of place either. My next purchase is a Hublot Stainless Steel and i'm definitely addicted to this!!

u5ko.jpg

mbhv.jpg