When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

We Now Have Our Chance....

Richard Tracy

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the question is where jay can take the watches to sell i can't answer....

if the topic was about the "suggest" we can do to jay ...i have given my opinion....

Jay said he will replicate a watch by buying a gen and copying it directly. Do you think he can pick up rare vintage rolexes to strip down and copy?

Jay said he will replicate a watch by buying a gen and copying it directly. Do you think he can pick up rare vintage rolexes to strip down and copy?

hahahaha ...i hope !! ahahahah ... ok... it's impossible to ask this ... but it's also impossible to buy also the IWC... and a lot of the watches that people has asked with this topic... are you agree?

:bleh:

but it's also impossible to buy also the IWC... and a lot of the watches that people has asked with this topic... are you agree?

All the IWCs I posted are available in any IWC shop today. Same with the SeaHawk and most of the other simpler designs.

Most people deliberately recommended watches available for under $5000. :blink:

160100-12448.jpg

Why don't we add also this watch to the poll?

I'm sure it'd be one of the most appreciated replica ever.

ryaku

my friend... i love IWC as you.

but in best opinion friend... this watch is easy to makes... i think it comming soon from all dealers. Also it used a 7750 movement... and you know the bad quality of asia 7750 movements... let it go :whistling:

ryaku

my friend... i love IWC as you.

but in best opinion friend... this watch is easy to makes... i think it comming soon from all dealers. Also it used a 7750 movement... and you know the bad quality of asia 7750 movements... let it go :whistling:

You are correct,.. it is already coming soon...

Hey.. Jay is here... ^_^

If you get all the way to this thread....

Hello Jay !

We thank you for this chance to finally select a watch to replicate ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If you have any suggestions, please let us know....

So far we have settled on three possiblities, all within the $5,000 range or less...

If we select the Vintage Omega, we may be able to talk one of our members

into allowing you to use his...... :whistling: .. if not, then, we have two choices....so far

however we are still open to suggestions for two more days.

Do you have any preferences for Stainless or Titanium ?

Doesn't the 50 Fathoms look a bit too much like a Rolex Sub?? I've seen many nice gen watches that have the sub look and pass on them because they "look like a nice watch trying to copy a Rolex Sub". Marathon, Steinhart, Marcello come to mind. Doesn't the Blancpain look a bit like these???

Seahawk or FM King Conquistador would be my choices. Very different, but yet to be repped.

no vintage rollies please.

yes to a modern 1:1 rollie. anyone. sub gmt sd ... use the 2892 movement that is thinner so that rehault and all else IS 1:1 and all gen parts interchange.

ORIS any ORIS

NO IWC. we have them all and they all looks similar enough.

more PAMS any FERxxx PAM 1:1 would do.

1:1 monaco would do with or without chronos

1:1 graham :-)

i like the GP but the bezel looks like a yachty.. yuk, but i would buy it. :-)

or how about 1:1 7753 movment replicated!!!!!! PLEASE not the hacked 7750 version!!!!

if we are gonna make a request... lets request the 7753 movement properly repped!!! if they can rep 7750 they can rep 7753 and if they rep 7753 all makers would buy this and install it in all watches with 3,6,9 and so many collector would be soo HAPPY don't youwant a proper date on your 7753 powered reps?? like the 187 you have and the navi you have and the daylights???

Just noticed this link:

http://www.p178host.com/gpgallery/seahawk_...wk_history.html

Says the 'Pro' model is 44mm x 20.11mm Thick.... :o

What are the differences besides size, between the regular and pro models ?

If nothing serious,.. I strongly suggest we go with 40 to 42mm for our first project,

as I know I won't be buying a watch that large and thick...sheesh it's like sardine can...