When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT Master II, Blue / Black Arrives!

indyfanphil18

That is one sharp looking piece!  Really liking this one, may have to be one of the next pick-ups.  Is the Ceramic Bezel insert high quality, like the ones on the new Subs?  It is difficult to tell from these and the pics from Trusty

PC has it  http://www.p-cls.com/rlgs00011-ssss-2013-blueblack-asian-2836-p-14685.html

Pepsi bezel does not exist so I cant see them repping a watch that doesn't exist.

TRUSTY HAS FOR A LONG TIME NOW A FRANKEN/ FASTASY CERAMIC PEPSI SUB  ALTHOUGH I DONT THINK ITS A FULL CERAMIC BEZEL !!!

• Like 1

I think that one thing that ruins these oversized subs is the rolex rolex rehaunt it just seems tacky to me ! but but apart from that classy very classy good looks !

Edited by aeromatic
  • Like 1

I never pay any attention to the Rehaut engraving either. If it's really bad, I probably would, or not own the watch, but in reality, it's so small, and practically invisible unless the watch is held in certain positions with good lighting. Heck, I have trouble taking photos of it, even when I'm trying.