When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The disappearance of David Woo

buffedupboy

Ok i just asked your help two times and the only reason why i did is because im thinking you know something i dont since i dont remember seeing you on our pms were we lost all our watches to a scammer. so obviously your just a troublemaker who contributes nothing to our problems. So heres what i would like to propose to my fellow RWG members, please if you can lets just give this jerkoff, yes you're a total windbag of a jerkoff, lets give this guy the good ole silent treatment there is and repeat there is no reason to speak to this jerk off of a windbag yes i called u a jerkoff windbag again. Thats how i will speak to u u jerkoff windbag and your not going to do nothing about it. Hows that for bad attitude. Yes im a internet tough guy you got me. Your just going to sit there and think about the next stupid windbag comment. You can call me whatever u want but your a jerkoff. Ok fellas like i said please give this "expert" the pay no mind and like a virus maybe he will keep quiet. We know what happened in our pms theres at leat 10-12 of us that knew what happend.

• Like 1

Ok i just asked your help two times and the only reason why i did is because im thinking you know something i dont since i dont remember seeing you on our pms were we lost all our watches to a scammer. so obviously your just a troublemaker who contributes nothing to our problems. So heres what i would like to propose to my fellow RWG members, please if you can lets just give this jerkoff, yes you're a total windbag of a jerkoff, lets give this guy the good ole silent treatment there is and repeat there is no reason to speak to this jerk off of a windbag yes i called u a jerkoff windbag again. Thats how i will speak to u u jerkoff windbag and your not going to do nothing about it. Hows that for bad attitude. Yes im a internet tough guy you got me. Your just going to sit there and think about the next stupid windbag comment. You can call me whatever u want but your a jerkoff. Ok fellas like i said please give this "expert" the pay no mind and like a virus maybe he will keep quiet. We know what happened in our pms theres at leat 10-12 of us that knew what happend.

What windbag jerkoff?

:lol:

You didn't lose any watches, and MD2020 is no scammer. Nor is he any of the foul-mouthed names you called him in the other thread, or this one. Yet you expect someone to answer you when you start cussing people out. MD2020 could have told you worse, and been right to do so.

Your vulgar rant here, coupled with the one you made in the other thread, shows that you have no self control. "tough guy"?? You said that to another member here in that thread which is what started all this garbage. Well, 'tough guy', you're on a message board. Are you going to punch your monitor? 

That's right. I'm not going to do a single thing about it. Now, aren't you brilliant. 

You didn't lose any watches, and MD2020 is no scammer. Nor is he any of the foul-mouthed names you called him in the other thread, or this one. Yet you expect someone to answer you when you start cussing people out. MD2020 could have told you worse, and been right to do so.

Your vulgar rant here, coupled with the one you made in the other thread, shows that you have no self control. "tough guy"?? You said that to another member here in that thread which is what started all this garbage. Well, 'tough guy', you're on a message board. Are you going to punch your monitor? 

That's right. I'm not going to do a single thing about it. Now, aren't you brilliant.

Troll troll troll..."Don't feed the troll"

I bought a 6263 from DW about three years ago and it was fairly flawless transaction. Sad to see he has screwed over so many members since, just like MD2020 has recently. Both take money from someone and don't provide the product or service. Classic scammer definition.

I dont know who dw is but i saw some of his watches they are nice. The thing is if he scammed you guys here, then why is he on other sites? Why not just ban him everwhere?

I don't believe DW is a dealer on any of the other rep fora - this was his last bastion so to speak, the final bridge has been burned. 

Gentlemen, please keep it civil, regardless of who you think started it. DO NOT PM me about this!

As far as DW goes, I do not know why he went AWOL. Very strange since, up until he vanished, I considered him a friend & a very honest & honourable fellow.

Sorry Freddy that you got pulled into this. What happened did a little troll pm you about people beign mean to him?Lol

• Like 1

Sorry Freddy that you got pulled into this. What happened did a little troll pm you about people beign mean to him?Lol

:rofl: Haha, He told on you!!! You better stay behind after class young man, name calling wont be tolerated!

• Like 1

Back in the day, DW was a godsend to vintage Daytona lovers. He supplied reasonably accurate cases @ a reasonable price that fit (though, sometimes, requiring a bit of prodding) gen parts. Before DW, there was no real way to construct a credible 62xx Daytona without spending alot of money. But this business is tough & he went through alot of rough times along the way. Hopefully, he will reappear sometime.