When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The disappearance of David Woo

buffedupboy

If you call yourself a tv repair man and take money to fix a tv, then return the tv not working and keep the money, that's robbery

What does a TV repairman or a TV have to do with MD2020 or RWG? No one was "robbed" here. Do you condone the name calling of a fellow RWG member? 

What does a TV repairman or a TV have to do with MD2020 or RWG? No one was "robbed" here. Do you condone the name calling of a fellow RWG member?

Bloody hell, do live on another planet joey. How can you possibly defend this guy anymore. You are now starting to look stupid.

Mike has clearly (well clearly to most of us) decided that rwg members are worthless and dont deserve so much as a f*uck you. This has gone on far too long and to far too many people to be a coincedence. He has 7 members watches (that i know of), some for over 6 months and has ceased communication with them all including me. Coupled with the facebook message he posted telling all rwg and rwi members to go f*uck themselves i would say that it doesnt take s genius to work out that things have gone sour.

I find it disturbing that you continue to defend mike after so many members have raised issues.

Also how is mike not returning our watches any different from tony's example of a tv repair man not returning your tv? Or taking your car for a service to find the garage wont fix it or give it back?

• Like 1

We went on a private pm for the past ten days with people that have projects with him. He told us all to go f ourselfs so there I go. I'm not gonna argue with u but if you are able to contribute to anything I'm out 600 buxx. Your help would be appreciated.

Yes, the 'Tissue' PM, and none of the rest of us are privy to what is said in it. 

Being told that, in particular with all that was unfairly said about MD2020, is NOT "confirmed" that 7 RWG members were "robbed" by MD2020.

Have you any other real 'confirmation' that MD2020 "robbed" anyone here? 

Oh, and if you'd like my help you'd be well advised to change your attitude. I'm no kid, not a newbie,  nor do I accept disrespect from anyone. You will get back what you give me. 

Bloody hell, do live on another planet joey. How can you possibly defend this guy anymore. You are now starting to look stupid.

Mike has clearly (well clearly to most of us) decided that rwg members are worthless and dont deserve so much as a f*uck you. This has gone on far too long and to far too many people to be a coincedence. He has 7 members watches (that i know of), some for over 6 months and has ceased communication with them all including me. Coupled with the facebook message he posted telling all rwg and rwi members to go f*uck themselves i would say that it doesnt take s genius to work out that things have gone sour.

I find it disturbing that you continue to defend mike after so many members have raised issues.

Also how is mike not returning our watches any different from tony's example of a tv repair man not returning your tv? Or taking your car for a service to find the garage wont fix it or give it back?

Well, you'll need to discuss this with Tony. He just said that Mike DID say exactly that to you in the 'Tissue' PM. 

The Facebook message was NOT directed to ALL RWG members.

I have yet to defend MD2020. I have corrected the lies told, and I have strongly objected to name calling and cussing out fellow RWG members. Seems like some people do protest too much. 

In my experience DW was Ok at first but became like a slooow leak in a tire...you usually made it Ok but there was the chance that you might not.

I believe most 'collectors' start out with good intentions but get ground down by the nature of the business. I would also bet selling replicas is not intended to be a career but a side show on the way to a regular gig.

Nope, I've made no such claim. I see you are still running errands for TTK. That's nice.
It doesn't take the ghost of TTK to see you continue to stand up for a guy that has proven himself to be flat out dishonorable in his dealings with other members' property. That says a lot about you as well. In the shady world of replica products one's honorable reputation is the only real currency as a member of the rep community. Without it you tend to end up in the scammer category. Edited by GBOGH
  • Like 1

Ok joe ill ask you again. Md2020 has robbed 7 of our watches. I dont know u from a hole in the wall but u seem to think you know what your talking about. So ill ask you again. I am out 700 buxx by a guy that told me and 7 ( might be more) to go f ourselves. If you are able to do something about it,that would be great if not then why are you involved in this? It was already taken care of through our private pm. I dont know what tissue pm means. You say you stood up for the truth and fact then good for you. Now since you are able to do that see if you can get our watches back if you cant or dont want in any way to contribute then what is it that you would want. I would love to know this.

• Like 1

Ok joe ill ask you again. Md2020 has robbed 7 of our watches. I dont know u from a hole in the wall but u seem to think you know what your talking about. So ill ask you again. I am out 700 buxx by a guy that told me and 7 ( might be more) to go f ourselves. If you are able to do something about it,that would be great if not then why are you involved in this? It was already taken care of through our private pm. I dont know what tissue pm means. You say you stood up for the truth and fact then good for you. Now since you are able to do that see if you can get our watches back if you cant or dont want in any way to contribute then what is it that you would want. I would love to know this.

MD2020 has not "robbed" anyone. He told you what you could do with your attitude towards him in the 'Tissue' PM. 

Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. You have a very poor attitude. 

My view of the truth is on these pages in black and white for all to read.
Then your reading comprehension level must be below average. That appears to be the only logical conclusion for your incessant dribble. And anyone would have a poor attitude after being robbed of their property. :) Edited by GBOGH