When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

About To Order My First Rep

hoschi71

Hello everybody!

I am from germany and I want to buy an Omega PO (my first purchase) and I am soooo glad I found this fabulous site before doing any stupid things!!! This place is really :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I did a lot of research here and found out that joshua and andrew seem to have the best POs. I contacted them both yesterday and andrew (trustytime) already answered, so I think I will try with him.

I am just not quite sure which watch I should take... I have two choices:

- OMG0062C - Planet Ocean 45mm Orange Bez Eta 2824-2 Ultimate Version $238

- OMG0003BSW - Omega Planet Ocean Orange 42mm - ETA (4th Gen) $248

Can anybody help me out with a recommendation?

I will keep you informed about the progress, I just can't wait to have my first rep :Jumpy:

I would go for the 45 mm., the one Bond is wearing. With black bezel, white numbers and rubber strap !

But some other members have suggested that it might be a good idea to hop into your local AD and try them on both :winkiss: But why is the 42 cheaper than the 45 ?

(Is there anyone here already received one of the ultimate versions and can post some good pics? Would be really nice... :) )

Cheers,

uzi B)

Go for the 42mm! :whistling:

Too late :D

I already ordered it last friday (45mm)... and... and... and... IT IS COMING!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Andrew has sent me the tracking number today. The only thing is that I don't know where to look it up because he wrote: Tracking Number is CTxxxxxxxxxCN (China Express Courier)

WTF is China Express Courier? :g:

any suggestions?

Edited by hoschi71

Welcome here Hoschi :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hope you enjoy your first watch... but be aware this site would be expensive... so watch your wallet, i bet this won't be your last rep :whistling:

BTW: Viel Spaß noch ;)

Welcome here Hoschi :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hope you enjoy your first watch... but be aware this site would be expensive... so watch your wallet, i bet this won't be your last rep :whistling:

BTW: Viel Spaß noch ;)

I already know that :D

I never payed too much attention to watches. Then I fell in love with the Omega PO after seeing it in a store, so I started to look around for reps because I am absolutely not willing to pay the price a genuine costs. That was my intention, but now that I ordered it I started to look for the next rep I can buy... is this some kind of illness? :lol:

Oh, EMS... :o somewhere I've read that EMS is not the first choice when sending reps to germany because when there are problems with customs then it's nearly always with EMS because they are not present in germany so the formalities are always done by the custom authorities and not by the courier service... or something like that.

btw my tracking number doesn't show up on EMS-site by now, but I guess that's normal, isn't it?