When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new tc caddell.

Tonyyammine

Mike do u know what the members were saying about the bracelet. I can't tell any difference.

Evidently TC is shipping his current Subs with the V4 bracelet. Supposed to be a better clasp then the V3 but similar finish on all the links. All made by a different bracelet maker.

Would love to see a review.

Enjoy, The TC sub is fantastic.

The print on the Caddell is definitely whiter and under the loupe the print is a tad thicker (which could theoretically make it appear whiter). But everything about the print (as with the original TC dials) is crisp and well defined. Definitely like the new dial more though. And that's saying a lot considering how good his original dials were/are.

Awsome tony. How are the CG's, i saw in a thread that TC's new offerings had different cg's and inaccuarte than previos ones. Any true? Perhaps an unlucky buyer?

Long story made short. That is NOT the case. It was ONE Sub that was even a BK Sub and not a TC with different CG`s. But all other new Caddells and TC`s have the same case and the same CG`s that are fine.

For the bracelet Story have a look here:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/163930-tc-sub-type-5-bracelet-issue/#entry1278863

Congrats on this choice and watch. Thx for the pics. Looks beautiful and clean with the inverted dial and red seconds hand, without the Cyclops covering minutes and second hands. Just ordered exactly this one yesterday, a long wait begins..... How does the movement feel compared to Asian Eta? That would be interesting. Very, very nice, wear it well.