When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 372 H Rep v Gen (side by side) Updated with some Noob pics

PeteM

Here are some good pics of the gen and the H which I have used from another kind souls thread on ZG forum..which I hope he doesnt mind :)

7Vx5KZt_zps1e915ffd.jpg

REP

2rep_zps76ad68db.jpg

Gen
2gen_zps85828750.jpg

Gen
1gen_zps05f7ae44.jpg

Rep
1rep_zps89373be6.jpg

Gen on top
genover_zps0582a294.jpg

Gen on top
genontp_zpsadc51dfc.jpg

Gen on top
genontop1_zps8a20feff.jpg

Gen on top
Genontop_zpsb29ad6c3.jpg

Gen
genlp_zps41ff5c01.jpg

Rep
replp_zpsf12103bc.jpg

Gen
gendial_zps620b0218.jpg

Rep
repdial_zps9d61a952.jpg

Gen
gencp_zpsf687550e.jpg

Rep
repcp_zpsc7aebe51.jpg

Gen
Gen_zpscca43122.jpg

Rep
Rep_zps18ae4427.jpg

Rep on Right
repright_zpsac1a39b2.jpg

Rep on top
repontop_zps19eded91.jpg[/uR

L][url=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/petemch/media/ThreeSeven/Movement_zps5840b9bd.jpg.html]Movement_zps5840b9bd.jpg

• Like 3

There are 3 versions that count now mate...

H maker - as above

Noob version - just released

3 series maker (Which may be the ZF maker I aint sure) - thats the one with the gold CP and likely blued screws in movement but I believe this will be updated shortly

There are 2 more absolutely awful versions around too both from same maker but one of them has the LP lumed !!

Here are some pics I picked up elsewhere of the Noob version from some QC pics...gives you an idea I think :)

The gen side by side with the H does show the differences, (differences that arguably are over critical ;) ) case engraving depth finish, hands finish and lume thickness size, CP, case lugs difference, crown knurling, case shape difference, bezel difference, dial finish, LSL and LP plus lume and cutouts, CG shape and finish as well as lever, and of course case construction, H makers has welded lugs.... until we can see a side by side with the noob which hopefully will be soon comparison with the Noob is harder to judge at this time apart from the more obvious detail variations..like dial etc in meantime we must content ourselves with these sort of pics of the Noob :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried on the gen at Caesars Panerai store last week and just love the watch. It runs 10K for the Gen. I would really like to have this one.

• 1 month later...

I have it now, The only tell really is the beige colored highlights on the edge of the letters, but

one needs a jewelers loop to distinguish the difference, and 99% will never guess. It is indeed a superb rep,

and a true classic Pam. I love it!

post-3251-0-70321800-1392987435_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...