When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO CF DIVER - V3 from Sead(supermirror)...& he's really SUPER!

hiker01

I didn't think I'll see this till after Thanksgiving......Sead sent me the tracking yesterday......and then I saw the mail Lady coming with a package on her hand.....and I thought no way????

I signed for it....she handed it to me.....and my heart sunk......really low! Down low! I thought like...."what the phuck???" No way....was someone playing a joke on me? Not April fools yet?

Did it got stolen? The package was so light......6oz maybe....I ripped the cover with blade so fast, I was afraid I was gonna cut myself! But there it was, triple bubble wrapped.....inside two 

plastic sleeves. Fresh out of the factory, you could still smell the $hit from the assemblers fingers......

ngkn.jpg

So off I go and give it a good toothbrushing.....and here's the beauty......this BTW is a pictorial review koz I'm gonna shut up now and let the pictures do the talking:

a0p8.jpg

ix5m.jpg

8qjs.jpg

aypy.jpg

tbp3.jpg

ypc0.jpg

a5a1.jpg

qpjx.jpg

o187.jpg

j3d4.jpg

0ksw.jpg

eprf.jpg

yrnb.jpg

0oj6.jpg

ua5w.jpg

and the mandatory Wristie:

dcg3.jpg

jk6b.jpg

I'm blown.....this is so close! I've perused the live one @a boutique @the magnificent mile in downtown Chicago.....and the weight, case, dial, you name it......sooooooo goddamnnnnn close!

The crowns are buttery smooth. Opens and closes with no effort. Time and bezel adjustments are smooth. First watch I got OTB that I was 101% satisfied!

For those who wants it, get in touch with Sead.......he's got it....and he's a no nonsense TD!

THANKS a lot SEAD for a flawless transaction and a SUPER FAST Delivery! 3 days is crazy fast in my book!

Hope the pictures will make your decision......if you could nit pick, go right ahead, we would like to know what you'll find!

Thanks for looking! 

• Like 1

Let me be the first to congratulate you!! That was super fast, I figured you would get it sometimes next week. :clap2: I promise you, if I didn't have one, I would be ordering one right now. Beautiful watch, and like you said, I can't see anything wrong with it.

I'm glad to see that the serial numbers are different, such a sure tell on so many reps that all have the same number :fool:

Wear it in good health.

• Like 1

This  is fantastic. Looks amazingly good, perfect screws, precision on the hands settings and parallel bars at 12´o clock as it should be - wonderful case, beautiful AP - and 3 days is awesome - to me takes always 3 weeks - at least, or much more.... Looks absolutely as a gen to me - lots of wrist presence, wear it well - this will be a perfect Thanksgiving, Congrats :clap2:  and thanks for the pics

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Got a chance to stop by at the boutique on Magnificent Mile that had one of this baby on display yesterday and had a chance to ogle it again on my hands.......and two things I noticed:

The color of the GEN's Minute hand and the second hand dot and tip is a tad darker or the same as the yellow on the inner rotating bezel.

The grays on the case is more pronounced on the GEN>

On the good side.....you will only notice this if you have the GEN on your hands! It's really hard to tell on pictures!

The rest are spot on.

tbp3.jpgb4c7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...