When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OMG, A Noob!

Big_Jim

Good Morning Gents!  I signed up here a little while back, and i've been reading non stop.  Wanted to introduce myself here, and say thanks for all of the information.

-Jim

Jim....remember if you up grade your membership you can get many more features and access much more info and advice...and of course you can post in the trade section too !!

And if you go to the general discussion forum and look at this thread

http://www.rwgforum....47-next-raffle/

You see there is a great incentive apart from the above to upgrade and its very cheap to do it and also you can do it monthly for just a couple of bucks :)

Thanks Pete!  I'll look into the upgrade.  I'm getting used to the layout here, much different than other forums I'm a part of.  Also, placed an order with Toro today.  Hope I have a lot better experience with this one that I have in the past ordering from another site.

Edited by Big_Jim

Welcome!! Signed up and read :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: you get a free who has the best sub ! Just kidding but if you have a question you can not find answer for PM me. :pimp:

hahaha Thanks!  All i've been doing here is reading and making the searchbar useful.  every question I've come up with so far has been answered, all its taken is a little time to find the answer!