When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Few pics of my new 16610

rsh

I agree with rsh on this, the ST bezel is ok, but it's a little bit overdone with the deep scallops.

Look at this gen bezel from a late model 16610

KGrHqVHJEwFJhr4mMYBSslY05s60_571_zps0035

Also, the bezel is a wear item, on older watches it will be smoother and worn down, much more softer like on this R serial 16610

RLX5813S21_zps34e713bf.jpg

With a good bezel pearl, maybe you won't need any gen parts, Mike! Rep crowns are pretty good these days and gen crystals are nice, but expensive.

I kinda like the old moniker- "no gen parts were harmed in the building of this rep!"

And TC parts are so good, we're almost there.

Wow! I have to say that this 16610 is very gen like. Actually the dial is pretty damn good. It is a mark III dial. Too bad that the case doesn't have LEC and Rehaut RRR, and it is not powered by a SA3135, then the watch would be even closer to the gen, it would be the perfect sub replica ! 

Received my TC Sub v6 today. What an awesome piece! Date is aligned center.

The only thing that bothers me is the non-AR cyclops. So I will search for an AR'ed cyclops crystal now. Not sure if I want with LEC or not, depends on the price difference...

I replaced the TC insert with a gen insert. But TC's insert is freaking close!

Replacing the insert was quite a task for me. I tried to take off the bezel, but instead I kept on taking off the entire bezel assembly! When I finally succeeded in taking the bezel off, I lost the bezel click spring! After sweeping the floor with my bare hands and a flashlight I found it. Snapping in the insert was pretty easy. After all the trouble I went trough, my wife wanted to try it on. And guess what! She didn't want to take it off! So I had to manhandle her in order to get it back. I need a watch box with a big lock.

Correction, I need a safe!

Lucky you markiemark and enjoy the watch :clap2:  I am patiently watiting for my TC v6. Paid on 29th November but didn't receive any message since then. Hopefully it is already on its way. Have a gen insert waiting as well :D Caddell insert definitely looks nice but depending on the lightning conditions the rounded edges are quite good visible. Are you really sure about buying an AR'd x-stal for the 16610? ;)

I have a question, Isn't the TC Sub suppose to have a serial# engraved between the lugs? And a part# on the inside of the SELs?

Mine (v6) seem to have non of the above...

The latest TC cases do not have serials engraved on the inner lugs, same for his latest bracelet. My TC LV Sub is the same, mate. :)

Sent from my SHV-E250S using Tapatalk 2