When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

turkey made reps

john8880000

where did you hear that then?

Cant find any made of turkey but this one has a picture of one 

vintage_thanksgiving_holiday_turkey_watc

You may have heard about KW he is not a dealer here but they reckon he has some turkish connections 

LOL

where did you hear that then?

Cant find any made of turkey but this one has a picture of one 

vintage_thanksgiving_holiday_turkey_watc

You may have heard about KW he is not a dealer here but they reckon he has some turkish connections 

Haha, this made my day! :p

But to answer the question, there are no Turkish replica's they are all from China (most of them are cheap ones and they sell them for a lot of money). I've bought a couple in Turkey when I was there. They are ok, definitely not the super reps. They are nice watches as a souvenir to remember a good holiday ;)

• 7 months later...

BUMP! I am in Turkey Istanbul right now. Can anyone tell me where I might find good replica watches here? I as mentioned in my intro when I first joined here, I got a very nice day-date in Turkey about 10 years ago.

some are even claimed Italy made.

Said from an Italian : PURE bullish_it

There are no fakes made here. Really. You go straight to jail for that...

We lives on our brands...

Edited by GenTLe

The reps found in Turkey holiday resorts are from the same place as all reps. China.

Agree. Anyway I have to say that if I had not bought my first rubbish-rep in the gran bazar I'd have never landed here and start a proper collection :)

BUMP! I am in Turkey Istanbul right now. Can anyone tell me where I might find good replica watches here? I as mentioned in my intro when I first joined here, I got a very nice day-date in Turkey about 10 years ago.

Gran bazar. Go around there. I've seen some decent ones in a shop advertising itself as a leather shop (with watches on external displays)

• 2 weeks later...