When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

turkey made reps

john8880000

where did you hear that then?

Cant find any made of turkey but this one has a picture of one 

vintage_thanksgiving_holiday_turkey_watc

You may have heard about KW he is not a dealer here but they reckon he has some turkish connections 

Haha, this made my day! :p

But to answer the question, there are no Turkish replica's they are all from China (most of them are cheap ones and they sell them for a lot of money). I've bought a couple in Turkey when I was there. They are ok, definitely not the super reps. They are nice watches as a souvenir to remember a good holiday ;)

• 7 months later...

The reps found in Turkey holiday resorts are from the same place as all reps. China.

Agree. Anyway I have to say that if I had not bought my first rubbish-rep in the gran bazar I'd have never landed here and start a proper collection :)

BUMP! I am in Turkey Istanbul right now. Can anyone tell me where I might find good replica watches here? I as mentioned in my intro when I first joined here, I got a very nice day-date in Turkey about 10 years ago.

Gran bazar. Go around there. I've seen some decent ones in a shop advertising itself as a leather shop (with watches on external displays)

• 2 weeks later...