When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Too Good to be True

Nanuq

Two minutes with Google Translate gives more:<br /><br />Rolex 1030 caliber movement complete with original stem and "coroncione Brevet" 8 mm. The movement and complete reprint of the dial for professional submariner model 6538/6536! Said james bond. The face full of balls back on the back of the Mercedes brand Singer and it is the rare glossy 4 linee.Il movement and 'working but I do not know the exact precision and is to be reviewed / lubrication. Making an offer to buy only if interested in completing otherwise abstain. Ebayer with few or zero feedback must contact to signal their good intentions to close the transaction otherwise cancel bids. I offer to pay with PayPal and bank transfer to the purchaser's choice on my part and I seriously wonder altrettanto.L 'item can be returned without alteration or tampering and return charges are the buyer responsibility. Refund will be made when the 'item will be returned to the sender and verified sell part of venditore.Da full aft 6538 cash for the movement.

Hey M, it's amazing just how small this world is, eh??    ;)

Hi B, belated HNY to you mate. This was the disaster zone that i purchased for my 6538 Franken from a 'renowned' seller over on VRF. Lesson learned.

1655 Franken almost there, what you up to on the watch front mate?

Cheers M

Hey M! Let's see that 1655! I'm putting the finishing touches (yeah right) on my Big Gonzo. Hopefully it's back from the Southern Spa in a month or so.

Will do, its at my watchmakers at the moment and he's promising to have it done by Thursday, famous last words :bangin: