When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Breit rep these days? been out of the game a while..

Dave123

Hey gents. Happy new year to all.

Been out of the game for a long time,hope my boys like Josh are still delivering the best of the best to you guys. That said,what is the best of the best these days?? Iv'e been wearing my gen SS and FG bentley 6.75's and not so much my bling SA (yes i still have it for those who remember) but haven't been following whats what with watches,getting the bug again.

Good Breit reps to check out? decent sized gens that are sweet? fill me in. thanks guys. :)

Andreww where are ya buddy...

hey Dave...nice to see you back...  :drinks:

no "out-of-the-park" Breit reps in my opinion...good ones - yes...(as hans mentioned)...great ones - no...

new steelfish v2 is really good, as is the seawolf v2 above...all have flaws...not sure these are your style, anyway...

So been about 3-4 years since anything decent has really come out?..we had a good stretch there of good Breit reps i guess then that was about it?. I figured,but just incase i thought i'd ask.

As for the ask Angus bit,i wouldn't ask that clown the weather. If it was raining he'd steal my umbrella.

It's strange how few nice new Breit reps there have been. But then again there haven't been many new nice gens, either.

I liked the B01 a little... but not enough to wear it that much.

It was the last rep I bought. Quality work all the way. The bracelet was very stiff though... and needed hell of a lot oiling and twisting to get smoother. That recessed date never bothered me.

3-8.jpg

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/120579-review-of-breitling-windrider-chronomat-b01/

Hello from Canada, eh?

I'm wondering what site the "Angus" guy belongs to - I want to get the Superocean Abyss Chrono noob, but haven't been able to find one.

Also, I just bought http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=10401

I wasn't able to find any reviews on it prior to ordering - what are your thoughts?

Thanks very much guys -

Gwxhs

I had the v2 Skyland. That was definitely a good rep. Is there a new version?1.jpg

I also have one of these, fitted with a genuine Breitling B13 movement, complete with date wheel. I had an old low-beat Chrono Avenger with a dead movement, so the hi-beat & hands from the Skyland went into it and the low-beat hands were the correct ETA fitment for the Skyland, avoiding any 'bodging'. I have it on a gen Breitling brown leather deployant strap and it's a really cracking watch that is so easy to forget that it's a rep.

good to see old names posting again. been out of the loop myself and getting the bug again, it makes sense that great reps are slowing down, deamnd is down because of the disappearing middle class, and those who are getting richer can afford more gens, so here we go.

im liking my skyland V2 and SFSO, kinda thinking about taking a look at the new SFSO, mine is asian version with the regular crystal, no saphire.

i do like navi's! but have my concerns about accuracy/reliability.

Hello from a rookie !! all the skyland owners, did you guys come across any issues with the movement? and how long have you used it without service?  i just ordered the new skyland and wondering if i shud get is serviced right away or just use it for a while and then think about it . 

Edited by samhouston

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...