When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I'm in the club and passion too...got me an AP diver

docthor

I always thought that I'm a RLX/Omega 40-42mm guy and all watches beyond that size were way too big to be comfortable.

But...(there's always a but ;) ) there are so many nice pieces with 43mm and more and I always loved the look of the APs, especially the Diver.

So...few weeks ago I bought a 45.5 pumpkin PO just because I had the gen on my wrist during the birth of my third child (second son :) ) and I felt like I need to have at least the rep sort of back :)

And...funny thing...it felt good on the wrist plus the others don't seem to be too small even though they are way smaller.

Next purchase was a Breitling SA which I thought measures something like 43mm...well...now I know it's more than 48mm but still wearable and at the end that lead me to AP :)

So I traded my TC 16610LV with dutchguy2 for his v3.5 diver.

I know...actually the TC is worth more than he was asking for his diver but his watches are always in very good condition, exactly and most times better than described and in addition I know if any problem occurs dutchy is a real gentleman and a problem solver...so no risk at all and this is something which could be and should be added to the price :)

Now I'm the proud owner of a custom modded v3.5 diver with great AR, an ETA 2824 and a FC ceramic bezel.

I wasn't sure if I really like the look since I really love the look of the diver with its steel bezel and I have to say it gives the diver a totally different look over all. I love it :)

The passion started once the trade was done and since then I'm on the hunt for straps (bought a nice black croc Donerix which should be on its way), buckles (bought a heroic 18 which is on its way) and especially a bracelet which a very honourable member here is already trying to source for me :notworthy: ...you know who you are ;)

Nuff said...pix :)

mobile.153kfjjt.jpg

mobile.1528gk8c.jpg

mobile.1519pjd5.jpg

mobile.150oukn5.jpg

mobile.149vtjwc.jpg

mobile.148l4prk.jpg

Doc, that looks very nice. And as Legend said, welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. The ceramic bezel on the diver gives it a completely different look, but I sure like it. Wear it well.

And to MOAB, you KNOW you want one!! A nice diver is just what you need. And then another FC Diver, and then a couple of ROO's and brother you are off to the races!!

Look what just came yesterday :clap2:

Now I defo need another one for my Safari :D

congrats mate! I personally prefer a rubber on the diver but thats just me. Enjoy your handcuff! ;)

Hi congrats, looks beeeeeautiful on that bracelet in SS, just love it. Just can´t bring myself to spend that amount on the bracelet, too many other wishes..... But it looks sooo good :1a: