When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bought when drunk

coffindodger

We have all done it, got home from the pub and got the lap top out and thought o yes I will have that and that. Then woke up in the morning and thought oh god why did I buy that.

Some of mine are now in the for sale section lol. Come on show us what you have bought on a spending spree on line after a skin full  :fool:

Yeh, but when you sobered up you realized what a a great girl she was!!!

Haha yeah or on second thought no it was because first time we hit the Sack she made me a grilled steak sandwich and i was like im gonna marry this girl hahahaha

Traded in a vintage 67 250 sel Benz on a not very nice 75 Corvette Roadster and gave them cash. Was in a total blackout so when I woke up there was a black Vette in the driveway and I am like WT......where is my mint Benz. I don't really like the 75's. If it was a 66 I would have been happy. Found the paperwork in the glovebox and when I sobered up back to the dealer. Got some of my cash back but not the Benz. Only reason I got some cash back was due to an add they had for the car for much less than they charged me. That is why I do not drink anymore. Been 16 years since I drank or did any other intoxicants:). Which is a good thing for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk