When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SevenFriday reps?

Adamftr42

• 2 months later...

Im one of the guy's that cant see whats so amazing and great with this watch!

They took the world with storm and i have seen many in the flesh, but, i cant understand whats the big fuzz about! To me it onely looks ugly and cheap.

Edited by F.Castro

They took the world with storm and i have seen many in the flesh, but, i cant understand whats the big fuzz about! To me it onely looks ugly and cheap.

Thank you! One less watch to consider

^^^ Ditto.

"Such a lovely place.... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave!" - Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

These brand seems to have done a homage of the SevenFriday, except with a circular rather than rectangular case

http://www.anconwatches.com/models

Same movement too, and a little bit cheaper

Cool. I have an Ancon M26 Tank Bronze - one of my favorites. The X-35 concept will make a nice companion and just got added to my Wish-list. Thanks for the link.

"Such a lovely place.... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave!" - Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I don't really understand this either.

I first came across the brand in an in-flight shopping magazine, and instantly dismissed it as not interesting or significant in any horological way.

Then, I saw a few posts on Internet forums, decided to dig deeper, and still don't really get it.

Is it just the aesthetics? If so, that's cool. Not really for me.

Also, one of their models (gen) has "Zurich" written somewhere (perhaps it was the chapter ring). Thought this was really deceiving, as movement is Japanese, no other parts are Swiss, and it's made in China/ HK. OK sure, that might be a weird complaint in the context of a rep forum....

Edited by Malkovich