When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first Rolex

childishthing

Purchased my first Rolex a couple hours ago from Josh/PerfectClones; a DSSD SS Ultimate w/ Swiss movt

http://www.p-cls.com/rlsd00008-deep-ssss-swiss-28363135-p-13190.html

I'm super excited, and plan to post detailed pics for anyone interested as well as a review of the watch and my purchasing process.

please when you recive the watch, post photos and do a little review!

thanks

...good idea, I think I'll do that - thanks

@Jkay, freddy333, and Ezio:

thanks guys, I'm very glad to be here :)

I placed my order/paid 8 days ago, and still have not received QC photos from Josh. If this is normal, I don't think I'm ever going to get used to it.

If you look around, you'll see that there was a national holiday in China last week. Nothing got done.

Congrats.... and Your wallet will regret it..... You mights as well start ordering the next 2 right now - shortens the anxiety and waiting time. That´s one tough and heavy watch You´ve got there - love it:) Good it takes some beating because it´s very easy to bang it into things.... welcome to watches

Got my QC pics the other day, should be on it's way...

I'm excited for you. I just ordered an LV for me and a date just for her as my 3rd order and it's a little bit easier but not much easier!

Having something to look forward to is a buzz. It's like Christmas for grow ups.

The QC pics must have been good? Be sure to share your first sub with the group ;)