When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What The . . .

Brian

you all too ???

NO . . .

I've been on the web too long to have to click back & back & back & back . . . .

rite click & open in a new window . . . .

after a long time & too much $$$$ into another hobbit . . . er . . . habit . . . . er . . . hobbies . . . .

rwg . . . da dark side . . . pulled this crap, & sorry, I would of pitched a REAL big [censored] about that if I could afford to support both those . . . coff . . . coff . . . coff . . . spfffffft . . . sorry, fur ball . . . hobbies . . . .

Sorry I haven't been around for a bit, but who the FiretrUCK decided to disable/screw with opening new windows here & there to follow a thread????

If both places have been taken over by aol losers . . . . never mind, I have a real life . . . expensive way more than rep watches, but real . . . & I'm gonna miss this crowd, and old friends, but . . .

that's what I get, I guess, for stayin' away for too long . . .

wow, fire up one of the old puters, and who was that guy with the original replica-watches-group website ????

maybe I can still rite click over there . . . .

B

No guys,

Same old Firefox 1.5 browser.

Had the same problem over at RWI.

Unless something went wacko with just these two sites, neither will let me open a thread in a new window. It's a real pain in the a$$ to have to keep clicking back & back & back . . .

I'll double check all the settings on my end . . . don't really remember any setting that would disable that feature though . . . or why it would . . .

OK, now that's REALLY strange . . . today I CAN open things in a new window . . .on both . . .

Just checked RWI too . . .

???? bad electricity ????

Maybe the sites were trying to back at me for not hanging around very much lately, but I do have a good reason . . . or, well, I have an expensive reason . . .

I found, er, got pushed into something that is even more addicting, and WAY more expensive than rep watches . . .

Have to tell ya all about it some time soon.

B

wow, which girls do I call first ???

This is really wierd . . .

I can't open a topic in a new window again . . .

There's not even a menu when I rite click . . .

With all the really wierd $#!+ that went on when rwg1 started to crash . . . I just figured something odd was happening to here & RWI too . . .

and when a few wacked out people just had to antagonize the paneristi and post reps on a gen site, that maybe someone decided just to kill any chance of copy/paste to try and take care of that problem . . .

but these are the only webs where this happens to me . . .

guess I'll try TRC & WT & see if it happens there too . . .

Oh . . .

and what sucks up more $$$ than even rep watches . . .

other than tanfoglio . . .

PAINTBALL !!!!!

I've bought cars that cost me less than MY setup . . .

let alone my kids . . .

I've bought NEW cars that don't cost as much . . .

to put down . . . and to play . . .

B