When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Impulse bought a PAM111I (Little Hero)

dusk

I don't know much about watches and I know even less about Pams but I fell in love with this one for it's simplicity and elegance and its stunning movement. I hate the feeling of not having done any research. Did I make the right move here? The seller was a very great chap with a very large collection of pams and included two strap sets with the sale (I like the brown one on the watch although he says it's not great quality) 

I'm not too fussed if there are 'tells' because they are not too common but I'm wondering why it hung about for so long and was reduced so much? He wouldn't ship to CONUS after a failed delivery so perhaps this was the reason?

Any thoughts gents?

954978PAM111b11_zps0aa5b425.jpg

651763PAM111b5_zpsdcf2cc85.jpg

765961PAM111b10_zpsa302420c.jpg

881025PAM111a_zps7b816cd5.jpg

488312PAM111i_zps6eb41df9.jpg

642573PAM111b3_zpsc07f64a6.jpg

154602PAM111b9_zps96116030.jpg

183757PAM111b1_zps4e2b74dc.jpg

289439PAM111b8_zpsddb39b92.jpg

193621PAM111b12_zps1fdfb567.jpg

349847PAM111b13_zps58982fd1.jpg

189660PAM111b14_zps9a6c35ff.jpg

• Like 2

nice watch man, I also ventured to the world of pam's recently with first purchase of 111noob

ded25ae6-fb19-4af4-958b-7dd0e84d1881_zps

wear in good health man

cheers

D.

That's very slick, if it looks that good on my wrist I will be a happy bunny!

Lovely

I don't know much about watches and I know even less about Pams but I fell in love with this one for it's simplicity and elegance and its stunning movement. I hate the feeling of not having done any research. Did I make the right move here? The seller was a very great chap with a very large collection of pams and included two strap sets with the sale (I like the brown one on the watch although he says it's not great quality) 

I'm not too fussed if there are 'tells' because they are not too common but I'm wondering why it hung about for so long and was reduced so much? He wouldn't ship to CONUS after a failed delivery so perhaps this was the reason?

Any thoughts gents?

The reason it took so long to sell was probably the price. I didn't see the for sale post so I'm not implying that you paid too much, but the Little Hero PAM 111's were around $1,000 depending on which version you have. At the time they came out they were easily the best 111 rep you could buy (think TC or WM9 Sub).

Since then, the base 111 reps have gotten so much better that not everyone would still see the added value of the Little Hero. If the Noob factory came out with a Sub that was as good as their 111, you'd probably see a lot more TC and WM9 Subs not selling quickly too..

• Like 1

Guest mikemcnair

While I am not familiar with the "Little Hero" name, I can tell you that is an absolutely stunning piece!

In fact, one of the best I've seen! Wear it well!

While I am not familiar with the "Little Hero" name, I can tell you that is an absolutely stunning piece!

In fact, one of the best I've seen! Wear it well!

Thanks buddy, I love this thing to bits. In fact i wore it out ahead of one of my submariners on Saturday and it was pulling a lot of glances :)

It's a great thing and a 100% keeper. Little hero is a guy like bk or TC but for Pam's. I think he may have stopped now however.

Best, dusk