When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iyho, What's The Most Perfect Replica Available Today.

crystalcranium

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious on the Seamaster Chrono. On all the gen.'s I have seen the Seamaster is written in red, however all the rep.'s are written in white. Am I missing something?

Yes you are. Only the new 2006-2007 models of Seamaster Chrono (and standard Seamaster) have red Seamaster writing. All the other gen Seamaster chronos and Bond Seamasters (from the last 10 years) have it written in white.

Just curious on the Seamaster Chrono. On all the gen.'s I have seen the Seamaster is written in red, however all the rep.'s are written in white. Am I missing something?

Don't get me wrong I am not making a statement, more or less a question. I know there are always variations so there might be a gen with the white writting??

i'd say the seamaster chrono looks the part, but without screw down chrono pushers and a flimsy bezel with a misaligned insert let alone it has screws in the bracelet. it's far far from genuine. the IWG inge on the other hand is not really an exiting watch to look at and gets no attention at all but it's the best dam rep i've ever seen....ever! way better than mbw rolex or anything else for that matter! just amazing! i wear mine at least once a week :bleh:

i'd say the seamaster chrono looks the part, but without screw down chrono pushers and a flimsy bezel with a misaligned insert let alone it has screws in the bracelet. it's far far from genuine.

The chrono pushers don't screw down on the gen. either. I have owned both, and I would say the rep. is fantastic.

I would have to say, all things considered, that the IWC Ingenieur is the best unmodded rep out there right now. Sure it has problems (chipping paint on the bezel ring, bracelets that might fall apart), but they can be remedied.

I also think the Franck Muller Conqusitador 2892 is right up there as well in terms of accuracy. It's just not my style personally. But I've seen a few of them with gen dial swaps, and honestly can't see the difference between the gen and the rep.

Folks, please remember that themuck did not ask for your favourite most accurate replica, but for the most accurate replica out-of-the-box.

If anyone is able to list one single flaw in the PAM 050, I'll be more than happy to seal my mouth and disappear into the darkness.

(yes, this is a provocation :D )

I have never seen one in person, but I have to presume the date font is off on the 050 as well as the date magnifier strength. And I do think the 12 and 6 numerals on the dial are fatter than on the gen dial.

I would have to say, all things considered, that the IWC Ingenieur is the best unmodded rep out there right now. Sure it has problems (chipping paint on the bezel ring, bracelets that might fall apart), but they can be remedied.

I also think the Franck Muller Conqusitador 2892 is right up there as well in terms of accuracy. It's just not my style personally. But I've seen a few of them with gen dial swaps, and honestly can't see the difference between the gen and the rep.

I believe the TAG Link Chrono is one of the most accurate, more so than the Inge. The IWC GST is always believed to be highly accurate, but it really needs a dial swap to take it that few millimetres closer.

I wonder how accurate the IWC Flieger Chrono is ...

Made of the wrong metal! How more inaccurate can you get? :D

I know, I know. Its just a personal thing. I mean strickly visual. Besides the entire material being wrong, it's pretty nice looking. Its so heavy it could be the real deal, I like to pretend.

What the hell does Tantalium look like anyway? Like SS or more grey like [censored]?

Everybody support you dealers and leave links, please. Thanks

Tantalium PAMs (like the 192) are a bit blue in color, and are VERY heavy in weight.

So in your opinion, does the 192 rep look really fake because of that diffence in ss hue comparitively?

I found this:

http://www.essentialwatches.com/listing_de...mp;itemID=11504

looks like SS to me in that photo anyway. Then there's:

http://www.panerai.com/s_special_editions....id_categoria=48

That looks darker than SS