When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Donerix goes Singapore

Donerix 2.0

Dear Singaporean members:

SingaporeGTG1_zps18a9dfb7.jpg

I will be traveling to Asia in the following week and will also visit Singapore for a few days.
Singapore has become the city with the most contacts for me and I would like to use this opportunity to get to know as many of you in person as possible.
So I am suggesting a little GTG to meet and cherish our favorite pastime on Saturday, June 21st at 6PM at the Longtail Asian Brasserie & Bar at 70 Collyer Quay.

Sean from MoVas watches has also agreed to join us and present his newest line of boutique watches.
Please feel free to bring a few conversation pieces of your respectable collections to provide the right ambiance.
I will bring a few goodies to be raffled off during the event :)
Please RSVP to 
hamiltonleather@gmail.com so we can give the restaurant the information regarding the necessary seating.
Looking forward to meet you in person.

Regards,

Eric Hamilton Gabriel aka. Donerix

PS; Special thanks to my friend Alvin who has been doing most of the leg work to make this happen :)

Please feel free to bring like-minded friends and partners

Sorry for letting this thread sleep for a few days but I was flying and working. Still in Yixing, tomorrow Shanghai and then off to Singapore.

See you soon. Looks like we are getting a good size group together.

In case anybody still wants to RSVP please send it to ericgabriel@aol.com since my gmail account is not working here thanks to the Chinese government ....

Eric, I request that you steal Sean's Mecha prototype and send it to me!

Much bigger than my latest Datejust acquisition, but I'm sure you could make me a custom short strap. Here's the DJ with your strap, which has just arrived. Nice.

ScreenShot2014-06-19at25934PM.png IMG_4.jpg