When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Vintage Chronograph Prototype project.....

rolojack

Well, it's on then !!! DW case and hands, gen mvt of course, and NOS blank swiss dial to be customized.... I'll have the parts in a week or so, and assemble this when I have so time. I'll post pictures here !

You may just get a Few 'orders' for some more of these.  ;)

MOAB first-in-line, me 2nd :g:maybe......

Dave...

This dial is a New Old Stock belonging to a swiss merchant. He offers a lot of 10 of those dials for 300 usd.... He says the offer is valid for today only, and he does not seem to have much humor.... Dial size is exacly the same as MC dial, so no doubt it should perfectly fit the case. It is a genuine swiss made 1960's dial, so I assume quality will be outstanding. Now, if anyone is serious about getting that lot, just contact him today. PM me if you want his contact.

There is some modding to do to the dial : it has a "17 jewels incabloc" at 6 to be erased, and the Tudor Logo to add. Easy task I believe.

Well, it's on then !!! DW case and hands, gen mvt of course, and NOS blank swiss dial to be customized.... I'll have the parts in a week or so, and assemble this when I have so time. I'll post pictures here !

Please do! This is a very good looking watch, like it a lot :)

What do you guys think ? Since there was so many experiments made for Tudor models, I thought this could work.... Plus, I noticed many experimental models use the 30 mins counter... Which is rather rep friendly !

May actually get away with a different plain custom bezel. I love how the tach markings all line up.

E