When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A little help? Need service service on a submariner...

CrimsonVanguard

Hey guys, haven't been around in a while, but earlier today I dropped my watch noobmariner? Circa 2008 flat on its face, and was relieved tat the movement still worked, but 3 diamonds for the hour markers have broken loose and are now floating around in there, and the blue arrow at 12 is also starting to lift from the impact...

The watch is otherwise fine, it does run maybe 5 mins fast per day, so I would probably be inclined to have it cleaned and oiled...

Does anyone know of a reasonable gentleman IN THE UNITED STATES that will do work on these?

Much appreciated...

-Jason

post-29191-0-64990300-1402515632_thumb.j

Edited by CrimsonVanguard

Don't despair, Matt is very reliable, he might have gotten busy and hasn't gotten around to it.i talked to him a couple of weeks ago, and he told me that he has been swamped with work. He can definitely get you fixed up though, and once he gets your watch, he is pretty fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can recommend Sppedy G in Chicago without hesitation.....he serviced the 2846 in my Sub and it is amazing! Great guy too...a trained watchmaker. pM me for contact info.

You can edit your posts within minutes from the posting (don't know how many). Surely not the day after.

Best thing you can do is to contact an admin (i.e. PM to Nanuq) asking to take away your mail address to avoid spam and indicating the thread URL.