When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nomos - What a refreshing change to see something a little different to the usual Big Brand stuff

denimhead

The problem with rep nomos is that they are relatively inexpensive gen, so you could probably find an accurate rep coming up in the percentage value of the gen.

Seems some of their older models are less expensive - I've seen them for ~1k. The newer watches with in-house movements are climbing up there.

Great watch. :-) The decoration on the rotor and movement seems to be well done. 

I have the old Tangomat replica, also a nice watch, which I did a review on back in 2012. The subseconds on the new are in a different position compared to the old rep? Maybe different Nomos-movements.

P1040645.jpg

Caseback of the gen: 

NomosTangomat09.jpg

Do you guys know if this link is legitimate? I want to buy one but I thought they stopped producing the NOMOS replicas from awhile ago, awhile back in favor of the Rodinas

Hi and welcome. If You mean PC it´s legit if You follow the link from the OP (double-click). Check out rwg´s td section. Get one, review it for us and post some pics:)

If there would be no reps at all in the world I would also have a gen Tangente with a clean simple design.

• 1 month later...

I have bought a Rodina before and got the Nomos a while ago from Trusty. Unfortunately the small second is way too small in comparison to the gen or the Rodina. Overall it is a great watch, but the small second size issue is a big letdown. I would have preferred the old version, but they did not have it in stock anymore. So summing it up if you want a nice watch buy it. If you want a watch similar to the Nomos Tangomat go for the Rodina.