When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Taken down by bombers wish there will come a new topic from him

Ezio

There will be a new topic later on

But to keep it in one topic ive been asked to take the topic down

For now will do a gen vs rep when i get it and be back home from Kuwait

And stop Spammin the guy he is in the hospital at the moment behave you animals haha ;)

Thanks guys all credit to bomber22 for this piece cant wait to get it in my hands

For more pictures i will have to ask bomber was there when he started my case so no pictures there but sure he Got of others :D

Haha i will pay for this Any day again thanks mate !!!

FYI i just removed a picture showing the edge of the case to see that gen like beveled edge on the case but in the corner of the photo there is a corner of some mail with bombers name on it :D so removed

Again ask bomber for it :D have gotten alot of pm's from our members here if he will do another case you will have to contact bomber22 here to hear if he will build more no need for me to be the middle guy :D

Wow. What a surprise. It's amazing what some of our members here can do.

Hat off too bomber22. Hopefully we will/can start seeing some more of your work around here!!

Life's a [censored], then you marry one!

He Got a gold Sub C that rocks too he is the bomb hahahaha xD

Very very nice... I did not know we have another master watchmaker lurking among us. I want a 1675 just like yours S!

Hell no bro we cant be running around in Kuwait together with the same watch you can get a Black insert haha ;)

Hell no bro we cant be running around in Kuwait together with the same watch you can get a Black insert haha ;)

To hell with inserts bro. I am gonna sand off the numbers and have a metal colored insert with the words "your ass is mine" as we go on the missions together. :lol:

To hell with inserts bro. I am gonna sand off the numbers and have a metal colored insert with the words "your ass is mine" as we go on the missions together. :lol:

Okay sign me up for one of those inserts :D