When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why take pictures inside your car?

markiemark

My old Land-Rover is so slow, I spend a significant percentage of my life in it trying to get places.  So if a picture happens, it logically follows............

:bangin:

Hmmmmmmm, I just looked through my archives and almost every wristie I have was taken on a mountain.

I guess we take photos where we spend most of our time?  :g:

post-32-0-32594100-1417033123_thumb.jpg

Bijna . . . a little bit more to the left . . . Belgium but now living on SoCal ;)

Love my AP FC . . . stunning watch

Ah alright! Well SoCal is much better I suppose :p

Love the Panda aswell, need to get that one sooner or later. I'm wearing the forged carbon as we speak :)

To the OP:

I never take a picture in the car when it comes to the pictures for a topic to show a new watch (like those in my signature) but when I'm in a traffic jam or something I sometimes make the wristshot of the day

Ah alright! Well SoCal is much better I suppose :p

Love the Panda aswell, need to get that one sooner or later. I'm wearing the forged carbon as we speak :)

To the OP:

I never take a picture in the car when it comes to the pictures for a topic to show a new watch (like those in my signature) but when I'm in a traffic jam or something I sometimes make the wristshot of the day

The Panda is a great watch

Heavy after wearing the FC but so beautiful

SoCal is gorgeous to live

Now it is in the morning and the evening cooler but during the day we still have 75 to 85 . . . in November ;)

See you my friend