When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

List of Trusted Dealers

Wrestler04

So I recently just registered on this forum. I have recently found Trusty, Toro and I think the right perfect clones website.

I was just wondering what other TD are there and , if its allowed, what are their websites. 

I have been trying to find a Rolex DateJust II with a Silver Dial but nobody seems to have it. Toro has one but it has a fluted bezel which I don't really want. Trusty has some but not with a Silver Dial. 

Do any of the TD take requests on certain models?

Are all of them trusted dealers? I do notice a lot of them have sites that have been seized, does that mean they are no longer dealing?

Read in the pinned posts in their areas. In those posts you'll find what you're searching for :)

Consider also that there are few of them that don't have a proper site, like Sead @Supermirrors (who is very good too).

Finally: read the link in my sign, it will really spare you a lot of troubles when going to get your reps.

Yea the DJII that most sell is pretty nice.

I got one with a fluted bezel in a trade and I honestly thought I'd hate the bezel but actually prefer it now.

The only issue on those watches is the date windows are slightly small. The 20s are a bit cut off on the left side.

Other than that they're great reps.

The only thing with mine was the crystal isn't perfectly clear. Impossible to see unless the light hits it a certain way.

Watch out for that in the QC pics if you can.

Nothing I can't live with but it would be nice to have a clear crystal.

Be very careful when seeking out Trusted Dealers. Do not just google the TD's name and use the first website that Google throws up as there are a lot of scam sites that copy the TDs - yes, even the name. So we have fake TD websites waiting to steal your money. Make sure that you find the 'real' TD's through the pages here.

And not one of you lot mentioned the TD tool available via the link in my sig., and I thought we were friends! <sob> :D

Note: If you are new and download this TD tool and give it a go, heed the warning about ONLY using TDs from the forum you are registered with, i.e. THIS one.